Female Herman's - 6 years old - Milton Keynes/South Northants

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Jelly_tot

Female Herman's - 6 years old - Milton Keynes/South Northants

Post by Jelly_tot » 04 Mar 2024, 21:56

Hello,

We are looking to rehome our tortoise. She has lived partly inside and outside for the last 4 years. During the warmer months she enjoys being outside and we bring her in for October/November & March/April when it's a bit colder. She has hibernated for the last 2 years for 10/12 weeks.

Tortoise Name: Hiro

Species: Hermann

Sex: Female

Existing/previous health issues: None

Special rehoming requests: a loving family

Hire is a funny little character, she loves to roam around outside and especially loves muching Campanula flowers. She has been weed fed and enjoys eating a wide variety of foraged plants/flowers. She loves to soak in a warm bath and will always come to say hello for a little chin rub or shell scratch.

Any questions please ask
Attachments
20210510_172346.jpg
20210510_172928.jpg

Vonsta

Re: Female Herman's - 6 years old - Milton Keynes/South Northants

Post by Vonsta » 22 Mar 2024, 15:37

Hi there,

Aw she’s beautiful! We have a rescue Hermanns, he’s 7 (ish) I’m sure he could have a pal if Hiro is still looking for a home? We’re just about to build an outside enclosure for Turbo, it’s about 4Mx 3M so I’m sure she could find a nice sunny spot in there too. I’ll m sorry you have to re home your pet, we would take good care of her.

Kindest,

Yvonne

shadyholy

Post by shadyholy » 28 Mar 2024, 07:59

She is so beautiful! Is she still looking for a home?

Thelma le Maistre

Post by Thelma le Maistre » 31 Mar 2024, 21:33

Female Herman’s. 6 years old. Milton Keynesi
I would love to adopt your tortoise. The first thing which comes to mind is that I have wild campanula growing all over my front patio. Tortoise Paradise! My garden, back and front, has been made ready for adopting a tortoise for the last six months. It has two areas approx 12 x 30ft each. All safe and secure surrounded by raised brick flower beds. I also have an inside tray for night time. I have had a tortoise before, so am very aware of their care and needs.
I hope you will consider my request. Kind regards. Thelma le Maistre.