Good News. - No longer needing a home.

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
clairemevans24

Good News. - No longer needing a home.

Post by clairemevans24 » 10 Jun 2023, 08:52

Hi - with extreme sadness, I am looking for someone who has the ability to take on my beautiful Hermann’s boy Tim. I have no idea of his age as he is a rescue, but my best guess is around ten years old. I have had him since 2019 and he’s adorable. He has become more and more distressed living in his vivarium, which he came in. He mostly free roams the house but he needs a proper garden space, where he can eat natural weeds, bask in the sun, and live his best life. Unfortunately, I became physically disabled with a degenerative disease and even if I could get someone to excavate a big enough garden space with everything he needs; I am renting, and I have learned there is no guarantee this will be the forever home I hope. If you have any questions, or are interested in having a new member of your family, please message _————————- with ‘rehome Tim’ as the subject. Thank you.

lin

Re: Beautiful Hermann’s needing a good home

Post by lin » 10 Jun 2023, 11:31

Hi Claire.
I’m sorry to hear you’re having to rehome your tortoise and of course your terrible illness.
If we put a post on our Facebook page it will receive a lot more views but we need a nice photo of your Tim and the place of collection, not the address just the area. You can send these to me at _——————-.uk and I will send it to your email later tonight for your approval. I will also update this post too.
Kind regards
Lin