REHOMED. - Male Horsfield - Tiddles. Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
lin

REHOMED. - Male Horsfield - Tiddles. Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.

Post by lin » 12 Apr 2023, 23:48

How lovely is Tiddles, a male Horsfield of around 10 years old from Hamilton, South Lanarkshire. He is a very friendly tortoise and curious, but due to a change in circumstances Tiddles owners are desperately looking for a nice new home with a family who can spend the time to create an interesting living environment for him and to carry on adjusting his diet to something more tortoise friendly.
If you feel you can be ‘the one’ for you please contact the owner here. ————————————- (Cut and paste address). Using Rehome Tiddles as the subject line stating what you have to offer and a photo or two would be nice.
Remember that species cannot be mixed and quarantine period should be followed.
Good luck to you all and please keep me posted.
Lin

Please be aware the Tortoise Table does not allow any money to change hands during the rehoming process.
Attachments
Image.jpeg

inwer30

Re: Male Horsfield - Tiddles. Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.

Post by inwer30 » 28 Apr 2023, 20:29

Hello there,
My 6yo son dreams about his own pet :) We've talked for hours explaining pros and cons, different needs and how you care and look after your friend (pet). Finally I've asked him what would be his first choice. As you probably guessed already he said: TORTOISE!!! He would love to meet Mr Tiddles and take very best care of him. We're ready to come on Monday if that suits you. Many thanks!
Ervin and Kai

Nina

Re: Male Horsfield - Tiddles. Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.

Post by Nina » 28 Apr 2023, 21:42

Hi Ervin and Kai,
If you are interested in rehoming this tortoise, please email the owner at the email address given in the main post above, stating what sort of set-up (enclosures, indoors and out, heat/light/UVB, etc.) and Tiddles' owner will contact you.

Good luck
Nina