REHOMED - Sheldon. Horsfield. - Bracknell, Berkshire

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
lin

REHOMED - Sheldon. Horsfield. - Bracknell, Berkshire

Post by lin » 04 Oct 2022, 12:23

Sheldon, a lovely 5 year old (6 in January) male Horsfield from Bracknell, Berkshire is looking for someone to take over the next stage of his care. The owners, after coming to the difficult decision to pass him on to someone that can give him the space, care and love that he needs.
Sheldon would be in his element with an outside enclosure but sadly, the owners cannot offer him that now. He eats a healthy diet of wild weeds and both garden and wild flowers and leaves that he enjoys. His owner has offered his table and other equipment but if you would like it, it would be kind of you, at the very least, to help in dismantling it.
If you feel you could be the one to take over Sheldon’s care then contact ————————- with Rehoming Sheldon as the heading, a couple of photos and what you can offer Sheldon, both inside and out.
Good luck to Sheldon in finding the perfect new home

Lin
Please be aware that The Tortoise Table do not allow any money to change hands during the rehoming process.
Attachments
IMG_8953.jpeg
IMG_8953.jpeg (103.85 KiB) Viewed 4086 times

Jetsmum

Re: Sheldon. Horsfield. - Bracknell, Berkshire

Post by Jetsmum » 04 Oct 2022, 16:18

Hi
Sheldon looks like a fabulous little guy, unfortunately you are too far away from me to collect him. I am however looking for a tortoise for rehoming. I am just outside St. Helens so within a 20 mile radius if possible. Also any equipment available would be ideal too. If anyone could help that would be amazing. Good luck with Sheldon he’s a sweetie 😀

Jetsmum

Post by Jetsmum » 04 Oct 2022, 16:18

Hi
Sheldon looks like a fabulous little guy, unfortunately you are too far away from me to collect him. I am however looking for a tortoise for rehoming. I am just outside St. Helens so within a 20 mile radius if possible. Also any equipment available would be ideal too. If anyone could help that would be amazing. Good luck with Sheldon he’s a sweetie 😀

Bruno5

Post by Bruno5 » 25 Aug 2023, 15:29

Hi there,
Is Sheldon still available? We are fairly local and looking for our first tortoise. We have done our research and have bought a table enclosure and equipment.
Thanks

Emily

lin

Post by lin » 25 Aug 2023, 19:42

Hi Emily
You can contact Dana yourself and ask about Sheldon, but it is a post from a year ago.
The email address is in the main post above and I will also contact them and give the heads up that you will be contacting them and to lookout for your message.
If I hear anything back I will let you know here.
Lin

lin

Post by lin » 26 Aug 2023, 00:19

Responded to Emily in a private mail.
Lin