ReHOMED - Hermanni female Carmarthanshire

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Elaine

ReHOMED - Hermanni female Carmarthanshire

Post by Elaine » 31 Mar 2017, 11:25

A very reluctant decision has been made because of ill health to re-home my much beloved Juliet.

Juliet is a very sweet little six year old Hermanni. She is a sedate, gentle and a little shy. When i got her she had some pyramiding due to incorrect diet, heating/lighting and her habitat was not suitable for her needs . The pyramiding has not got any worse as I have provided her with all the right care. She is loved very much. I would like her to have a loving home with people who will care for her as i do.

Juliet has not been microchipped but has a certificate number. She had a reptile vet give her a clean bill of health on 27 March.

I would like to have updates on how she is settling in.

Please send details of what you could offer Juliet including pictures of your setup to rubyrose@talktalk.net

[attachment=2]Juliet 1.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Juliet 3.jpg
Juliet 3.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 10206 times
Juliet 2.jpg
Juliet 2.jpg (110.24 KiB) Viewed 10206 times
Juliet 1.jpg
Juliet 1.jpg (103.51 KiB) Viewed 10206 times
Elaine on behalf of The Tortoise Table (T.T.T.).

Elaine

Re: Hermanni female Carmarthanshire

Post by Elaine » 16 Apr 2017, 20:07

TTT are so lucky to have such compassionate keepers and members.

A very sad goodbye to Juliet happened today. And a very knowledgeable keeper said Hello to Juliet after an incredibly long journey to fetch this lucky girl.

TTT wish them a long and happy life together.

Elaine
Elaine on behalf of The Tortoise Table (T.T.T.).

Nina

Re: Hermanni female Carmarthanshire - REHOMED

Post by Nina » 16 Apr 2017, 21:03

That is great news, and I'm so pleased that Juliet has found a good home. I know that Carol loved her very much, so it must be a great relief to know that she will be well looked after.

Nina

Bigjoe

Post by Bigjoe » 17 Apr 2017, 18:47

Wonderful news

CarolHobson

Post by CarolHobson » 09 May 2017, 15:47

I have had updates on Juliet and she is settling into her new home just fine. I miss her terribly but glad in the knowledge she is in a loving home. I know I did the right thing for her. Thank you to Elaine and everyone who supported me at this sad time. xx

Nina

Post by Nina » 09 May 2017, 16:04

You did a very unselfish thing by rehoming her, Carol. I know how difficult it was for you to part with Juliet, but I hope that knowing she has gone to a good home is some consolation.

Nina