REHOME - Spur Thigh (Ibera) Lytham

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
lin

REHOME - Spur Thigh (Ibera) Lytham

Post by lin » 04 May 2024, 22:01

Henry is a Spur Thigh, Ibera (male) from Lytham, FY8 4SG.
Through no fault of his own Henry is looking for a loving, caring home due to his owners poor health, where he can spend the next chapter of his life in a warm, safe and predator free environment. He is almost 12 years old, fit and healthy and Henry loves his food but some of it does need working on although he enjoys his dandelions so he should take easily to a change in diet.
The owner would love to receive the odd photo and update of Henry just to see how he is getting on.
If you would like to takeover Henry’s care and offer to lead him through the next part of the journey please feel free to contact the owner stating ‘Rehome Henry’ as the subject line to - jackielord16@yahoo.com (copy & paste address or re type) stating what you have to offer and a photo or two would be nice.  
If you don’t hear anything in a day or two resend and let me know on here so that I can let the owner know.
Remember that species cannot be mixed and quarantine period should be followed.
Good luck to you all and keep me posted.
Lin

Please be aware that The Tortoise Table do not allow any money to change hands during the rehoming process.
Attachments
IMG_1277.jpeg