REHOMED - Wilson - (M) 5 years old Horsfield. West Midlands

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
lin

REHOMED - Wilson - (M) 5 years old Horsfield. West Midlands

Post by lin » 25 Nov 2023, 23:32

Sadly, the lovely Wilson, 5 year old male Horsfield needs to find a home where he will be loved for and given the care he deserves.
He eats a fresh wild diet and when it’s unavailable he will eat Floretti salad mix or something similar grabbed from the supermarket.
Wilson just loves to roam around the garden during the summer so it would be good if he has somewhere safe and secure for his outside explorations and although he had not hibernated during his 5 years it might be nice if someone could take that on as well.
Wilson’s owner will happily pass on Wilson’s enclosure but it is a vivarium that can easily be transformed into an indoor tortoise table. The owner has said he will also drop off Wilson and the other bits if needed providing the new owner is within 50 miles of Stourbridge, West Midlands.
If you feel you can offer Wilson a lovely home with safe and secure outdoor and indoor accommodation then feel free to contact the owner stating ‘Rehome Wilson’ as the subject to. ———————— (copy & paste address or re type) saying what you have to offer and a photo or two would be nice.  
Please let me know if you send a message to the owner so that I can double check they have received it.

Please be aware that The Tortoise Table do not allow any money to change hands during the rehoming process
Attachments
IMG_9566.jpeg

linkageunequaled

Re: REHOMED - Wilson - (M) 5 years old Horsfield. West Midlands

Post by linkageunequaled » 28 Mar 2024, 09:02

He looks so cute. It's a bit late, but I wonder if his owner is still looking for a home for him?