REHOMED - Sheldon. (M) Sulcata. Suffolk CB9 ***

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
lin

REHOMED - Sheldon. (M) Sulcata. Suffolk CB9 ***

Post by lin » 25 Oct 2023, 16:57

Meet the lovely Sheldon, a male Sulcata of approx 18 years whose care was taken over 11 years ago after being submitted to a vet in poor emancipated condition aged approx 7 years. He weighs over 31kg (yes, that’s almost 5 stone at last weighing 😍) and can be collected from Suffolk.
Sheldon has now made a remarkable turnaround in his health, he now loves a diet of fresh grass/readi grass in winter, and tortoise friendly weeds, and the owner feels that the time is right to hand him over to someone who can love him as much as she has done while in her care. It would be wonderful if someone who knows about the species, or someone willing to learn about Sulcata care could take him on so don’t be afraid to ask.
If you feel you can offer Sheldon a lovely home with safe and secure outdoor and indoor accommodation then feel free to contact the owner stating ‘Rehome Sheldon’ as the subject to. ————————- (copy & paste address or re type) saying what you have to offer and a photo or two would be nice.  
Please let me know if you send a message to the owner so that I can double check they have received it.
Remember that species cannot be mixed and quarantine period should be followed.
If you let it be known on here that you have sent a post to the owner they will be able to check their other incoming mail boxes.
Good luck to you all and keep me posted.

The Tortoise Table do not allow any money to change hands during the rehoming process

Lin
Attachments
PXL_20230905_164142335.jpeg