Rehome required

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
JC5000

Rehome required

Post by JC5000 » 23 May 2022, 17:55

0.0.1 Centrochelys sulcata, approx 45cm SVL, 8 years old.

0.0.1 Stigmochelys pardalis, approx 30cm SVL, age unknown but at least 10 years old.

Both graze and take grass pellets, readi-grass and hay.

Change in circumstances means rehome for both is required.

Herts/Beds area but can travel within reason.

lin

Re: Rehome required

Post by lin » 23 May 2022, 19:05

I would need some information to be able to put this on our Facebook page JC500-
As you probably know that no money can change hands then we can help with placing an article on our Facebook page and our website. If you would like to send in a nice photo of both tortoises so we can see the whole body at an angle, and some history, name, age, diet, what you are expecting as a good home, and anything else you can think of, his name and your location, not address, just the area.
We would then put your email address in the thread (I would need that too) so that rehomers contact you directly and you can interview them, asking them whatever you like until you feel comfortable with who you choose to take on your baby. We will always he here if you need to ask us anything or would like any guidelines. Hope that helps, I will wait for your instructions and nothing will be posted live until you have read and confirmed that your happy with what is in the text. Please send an email to contact@thetortoisetable.org.uk

Hope that’s ok

Lin