Rehome - Horsefield called Bruce. Aberdeen

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Raymond

Rehome - Horsefield called Bruce. Aberdeen

Post by Raymond » 17 Feb 2021, 14:32

It's never an easy decision to have to make so can only those that are interested and from dog free homes, make it known in the post and the owner will be in contact with you.
We have another ‘Bruce’ that is needing a new home because of family commitments. After a lot of thought Bruce’s owners have decided it would be better if they can pass her over to someone with the knowledge of tortoise keeping that could take her on.
Bruce is a female Horsfield who is 8 years old, she eats a weed diet with the occasional helping of a Lambs Lettuce and Rocket top-up if needed in this chilly Aberdeen climate.
She has annual vet checks and is fit and healthy and has been, apart from the RNS she had when she was first bought via a pet shop. That cleared with the correct husbandry and has never been back since.

Good luck to all who apply and please keep TTT posted on the outcome.
Regards
Lin (& the team)

The Tortoise Table has a policy to NOT allow money to change hands when rehoming a tortoise or any accessories. 

“COVID-19” government guidelines must be followed.
Attachments
Bruce_Raymond..jpg

lin

Re: Rehome - Horsefield called Bruce. Aberdeen

Post by lin » 17 Feb 2021, 21:04

Hi Raymond.
I have sent you a PM and Email about the rehoming of Bruce.
Could you send me a photo to the address I sent, and then I can add Bruce to our facebook page where she will receive a lot more traffic.

Lin