*Rehomed* Hermi the Hermann needs a new home

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Yasmin

*Rehomed* Hermi the Hermann needs a new home

Post by Yasmin » 30 Oct 2020, 14:28

* Hermi has now found a lovely new home so is no longer available*

Sadly I find myself having to look for a new home for my Hermann tortoise, Hermi, due to a sudden change in living situation. Hermi is currently based in Buckinghamshire and is 10 years old (hatched in 2010). The breeder advised that hermi is female and I have the papers.

Hermi currently lives in a large tortoise table by herself 2ft by 4ft (table can go with hermi as she likes the choice of 2 hidey holes) and likes nothing better than sunning herself while eating some sliced banana. Hermi also has an outdoor dog cage and rabbit hutch as she loves getting out into the garden on a hot summers day (these can also go with hermi as she enjoys being out in them so much).

Hermi is used to being handled and loves her food. She would benefit from a new home with a garden so she can stretch her legs.

A good home is essential for Hermi as she is much loved.[attachment=0]Snapchat-26155151.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Snapchat-26155151.jpg
Last edited by Yasmin on 28 Nov 2020, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

lin

Re: Hermi the Hermann needs a new home

Post by lin » 30 Oct 2020, 18:29

Hi Yasmin
Could you let us have your Email address so that people can contact you.
Someone will also need to attach our policy to go with your offer of rehoming without involving money.
Can we help in seeing if we can tell if she is M or F, just to be sure. A photo of the underside of the tail area showing the shape of the opening and length of the tail.
Many thanks.
Lin

Yasmin

Re: Hermi the Hermann needs a new home

Post by Yasmin » 30 Oct 2020, 19:42

Hi,

Thank you.

My email is yasminpeskett@hotmail.co.uk and I've attached a picture of the tail area.

Many thanks, Yasmin
Attachments
Screenshot_20201030-194104_Gallery.jpg