id please

Use this forum for identification of plants and flowers found in the UK. To allow us to help provide accurate identification we need clear pictures of the whole plant, where it is growing and close up pictures of flowers, buds or seed heads if any available. It would also be useful to see pictures showing the leaf attached to the stem.
astionit

id please

Post by astionit » 11 Sep 2018, 12:21

Hello and i hope all at TTT are well. :)

Please could you have a look at these weeds i have growing in Jonny's weed bed. I have sown packets of tort weed seeds and flower seeds (plants he can eat) but still think there are weeds in there like spurge that have come through so will not be able to let him help himself! Seem to have a lot of what i have taken pics of. There is some Rape in there too. Still have more i am unsure of but wont bombard you with them all just yet!

Thank you in advance
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (47.15 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
1.png.jpg
1.png.jpg (44.08 KiB) Viewed 5167 times

lin

Re: id please

Post by lin » 11 Sep 2018, 12:34

Hiya.
The pink one is Fumatory and its a no feed. Here is a link to our entry -- https://www.thetortoisetable.org.uk/pla ... nt=432&c=6

The other one I will get back to you in a mo.

Lin

lin

Re: id please

Post by lin » 11 Sep 2018, 13:27

The other one with the bud and fluffy leaves, I think could be one of the Chamomile/mayweeds but before I am sure could we have another pic from the side showing the shape of the leaf and stem, if you can.
Also please dont worry about sending in other pics, we will answer them as soon as we can and its usually within a few hours.

Lin