REHOMED 2 year old horsfield tortoise needs rehoming

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Sharonj

REHOMED 2 year old horsfield tortoise needs rehoming

Post by Sharonj » 30 Jan 2022, 12:10

Hi I have a female 2 year old horsefield tortoise that needs a new home.
Comes with indoor enclosure and lighting if needed. Change of circumstances and illness means she is not getting the care that she deserves and needs.
Cf31 South Wales area if anyone is interested.
Attachments
IMG20220129184534.jpg

lin

Re: 2 year old horsefield tortoise needs rehoming

Post by lin » 30 Jan 2022, 18:27

Hi Sharon.
I’m sorry your having to rehome your beautiful tortoise, There’s nothing worse than having to make these hard decisions but quite often we find we have to.
If you are sure this is what you have to do then I will need some details from you.
As you probably know that no money can change hands then we can help with placing an article on our Facebook page and our website.
If you would like to send in a nice photo (you can send this to me here but you might have to copy and paste it - lin@thetortoisetable.org.uk) so we can see the whole body at an angle, and some history, name, age, diet, what you are expecting as a good home, and anything else you can think of, his name and your location, not address, just the area.
We would then put your email address in the thread (I would need that too) so that rehomers contact you directly and you can interview them, asking them whatever you like until you feel comfortable with who you choose to take on your baby. We will always he here if you need to ask us anything or would like any guidelines. Hope that helps, I will wait for your instructions and nothing will be posted live until you have read and confirmed that your happy with what is in the text.
Hope that’s ok
Lin

Sharonj

Post by Sharonj » 05 Feb 2022, 17:54

Hi she has been rehomed now thank you. I'm not sure how to remove the post though. Thanks Sharon

Sharonj

Post by Sharonj » 05 Feb 2022, 17:54

Hi she has been rehomed now thank you. I'm not sure how to remove the post though. Thanks Sharon

Nina

Post by Nina » 05 Feb 2022, 18:02

Many thanks, Sharon, and I'm glad you've been able to find a new home.
We will change the subject line to read 'Rehomed' (can't remember how to do it now, but don't worry, I'll sort it.)

Nina