REHOMED: Hermanns tortoise in the West Midlands

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Nina

REHOMED: Hermanns tortoise in the West Midlands

Post by Nina » 18 Sep 2019, 13:42

This lovely (presumed female) Hermanns is being reluctantly rehomed. She is around four years old and has a wonderful character.
The owner will naturally only pass her over to someone who knows how to care for tortoises and feeds a diet that is as natural as possible. She comes with a full tabletop setup and the owner can possibly deliver within a 30-40 mile radius.
To apply, serious applicants can email us with 'West Midland tortoise' as the subject line. Email to : contact@thetortoisetable.org.uk, leaving your contact details, and they will be forwarded to the owner, who will then respond to you.

[Please remember that the TTT will NOT allow tortoises or tortoise-related equipment to be sold or any money to change hands.)
[attachment=0]West Midlands.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
West Midlands.jpg

Rosie94

Re: Rehoming: Hermanns tortoise in the West Midlands

Post by Rosie94 » 19 Sep 2019, 20:42

Hi, I would love to adopt a Hermanns tortoise. I have emailed TTT and look forward to hearing back. What size is she please? And do you know which subspecies she is? Thank you

lin

Re: Rehoming: Hermanns tortoise in the West Midlands

Post by lin » 19 Sep 2019, 21:15

Hi Rosie.
I have sent your details over to the owner and she should get back to you soon.

Lin

Nina

Rehomed: Hermanns tortoise in the West Midlands

Post by Nina » 20 Sep 2019, 11:33

This tortoise has now been rehomed