REHOMED: Theresa needs a new home

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
BungalowBel

REHOMED: Theresa needs a new home

Post by BungalowBel » 15 Sep 2019, 02:10

It is with regret that I put Theresa up for rehoming. She is a four(?) year old Horsefield tortoise, healthy and friendly. I do love her, but she was given to me as a gift without my prior knowledge and I had not really planned to have a tortoise.

Theresa lives in the West Midlands but we are willing to deliver within reasonable distance.

Experienced tortoise owner preferred.

lin

Re: Theresa needs a new home

Post by lin » 15 Sep 2019, 21:23

Hiya.
Before we take Theresa on for rehoming we need a few things from you.

We can offer to rehome for you as long as you do not want any money for Theresa. Neither Facebook or The Tortoise Table can allow any monies to change hands because we are not a selling site and the selling of animals is not allowed over Facebook.

Do you use Facebook at all? The reason I ask is that we get more of a success rate of rehoming through there than our website, but it is not a worry if you don’t we can still do it.

I would need to know an area where you are located and a photo of your tortoise, and I would like to know if you are able to interview potential new owners via keeping an eye on the Facebook page. That can be found here -- https://www.facebook.com/TheTortoiseTable/

Its quite a straightforward procedure and we will always be in the background watching over what is happening and, if it need it to help lead you in the direction you want to go.

ALL the decisions and questions that are made and asked are by you, and you only allow your tortoise go when you are 100% happy and not before.
You can send photo and details to me at lin@thetortoisetable.org.uk
Lin

BungalowBel

Re: Theresa needs a new home

Post by BungalowBel » 16 Sep 2019, 11:19

I have sent an e-mail .