REHOMED -Hermanni (T.H.B.) females x 2 Southampton

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
Elaine

REHOMED -Hermanni (T.H.B.) females x 2 Southampton

Post by Elaine » 25 Jun 2017, 10:48

Due to the owners ill health these much loved elderly females are looking for their forever home to retire to.

They have had exceptional care and diet. Both tortoises have been with the present owner for 14 years with no health issues. They have been hibernated and have eating quickly on emerging from successful hibernations.

Both females have been housed with-in a green house and the past few years a heated shed with access to good quality UV and heat sources. They have had free access to an enormous south facing garden which gave them free range to a free grazing area, a large lawn area, a rockery, a sunken garden and an edible flower bed.

An elderly male has been living with them and has shown very little interest: however both have laid in the past with no issues. So to join an all female group or a group with a high female to male ratio after a period of quarantine would be preferred, providing there is a good sized area for them to get away and roam undisturbed by any males attentions.

IF you would like to be considered for these two laid back, beautiful females please contact
Elaine@thetortoisetable.org.uk and I will forward all requests onto the family at their convenience. Include as much information as possible as to the set-ups that you could provide with pictures and sizes.

*Please note that due to the circumstances surrounding (ill health) this re-homing, applications will be passed on as they come in although replies may be delayed.

Many thanks for reading,
Elaine
Elaine on behalf of The Tortoise Table (T.T.T.).

claire

Re: Hermanni (T.H.B.) females x 2 Southampton

Post by claire » 02 Jul 2017, 15:01

I would loved to be considered to give these two babies a forever home, if you need to know anything about me or my home please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nina

Post by Nina » 02 Jul 2017, 18:41

Hi Claire,

Many thanks for your interest, but you need to email elaine@thetortoisetable.org.uk and give her as much information as you can about the sort of set-ups you have or will provide, etc. (see the relevant paragraph in Elaine's post above for the detail). Elaine will then forward your email to the current owners.

Nina

claire

Post by claire » 03 Jul 2017, 18:31

Thank you for your message and I will email Elaine