REHOMED - Kammy the Spur Thighed, in need of a new home

Tortoise Groups and individuals may use this section to advertise tortoises in need of rehoming.
tmorterlaing

REHOMED - Kammy the Spur Thighed, in need of a new home

Post by tmorterlaing » 26 Mar 2019, 02:51

Hi all,
I hope I'm doing this right!
I have a spur thighed tortoise, about 5 years old, who needs rehoming. He's been very well looked after, with a varied diet of things like lambs lettuce, rocket, chicory, dandelion etc - from the get-go, weekly baths and weighing etc.
Unfortunately we've had a rather radical change in circumstance which we didn't expect, which means we're not going to be able to have a garden, which, for a growing tortoise, will be pretty bad.
I'm looking for new owners but I want him to go to a good home where people will have done their research and take extremely good care of him.
I'll add pictures of him to this post later, but wanted to get the ball rolling.
Please feel free to message me at: tmorterlaing@gmail.com for further conversation.
I'm based in Bicester, near Oxfordshire. I would be able to provide the house, a pack of earth and a lighting kit.

lin

Re: Kammy the Spur Thighed, in need of a new home

Post by lin » 26 Mar 2019, 17:48

Heres a photo of Kammy
Attachments
IMG_3613.jpg

Purplepest83

Re: REHOMED - Kammy the Spur Thighed, in need of a new home

Post by Purplepest83 » 23 Feb 2020, 23:53

hello could i gave some more information please x we have a spur thigh who is nearly a year old and wanted to get another for company - could i ask how his temperament is please and is he handled regularly?
also is he for rehome or are you selling him many thanks

lin

Re: REHOMED - Kammy the Spur Thighed, in need of a new home

Post by lin » 24 Feb 2020, 00:08

Kammy already has a new home.
Lin